How To Earn Money for Sharing Links!

Hey guys. You all know that now-a-days there are many ways for people to earn money online. One of the easiest ways to earn money is by sharing links.
Links might be of anything including videos, pictures, news and websites stuff etc. Anyway many people use AdFly to earn income. Well this is a very productive way to earn money online. Its fun too.
I mean isn't it awesome that you get paid for shortening links of any kind and then sharing it with others?

You can short any link whatsoever.
Well there are two  ways to make your earnings productive on  Adfly. Here is what I've learnt
 and I'll share it with you guys.
1. Shorten Every Link You Share :

Yeah so here is my question : Would it kill you to short every link before sharing it with your friends and family? Twitter or Facebook?
I mean this is what I do, if I'm browsing on the internet and I find a website  that I like or find productive to share with friends or a funny video on youtube, what I do is straight to my AdFly account, Shorten it and then share it with my friends.
I share about 30-40 links every day. So 30-40 clicks a day are a must.
2. The second option is of a website: 
 traffic exchange kind of stuff for views for free at all.
The website I use is GetSocialPromotion. Well this for me is like totally free way.
All I do is that I've made a random ID on Facebook.  I use it to earn points or you can say coins to get my promotion by following, liking photos, people and pages.

You can easily earn 300+ points every day and then use it for traffic exchange. For e.g I give away 5 points for every visit to my website.

These two options are a must have ones. They are really awesome.

If you don't use AdFly Sign up here : Give me Money!
If you have any help or questions you can Ask Me!



4 comments:

  1. Are you looking to earn cash from your websites/blogs by popunder ads?
    In case you are, have you tried using PopCash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With EasyHits4U you can earn free advertising credits by visiting other ads from a membership base of over 1.2 million accounts. Earn advertising credits faster with a 1:1 Exchange Ratio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So these companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top facts about Clixsense's Work From Home Program:
    1. SURVEYS: 50+ 5-40 minute surveys paying out $0.5-$2.5 each.
    2. 12 OFFER WALLS - Get $0.5-$20 per offer.
    3. TASKS - Complete 1,000's of micro tasks from tons companies.

    ReplyDelete